|Posted on 27 January, 2017 at 22:55|
Summer is amazing for so many reasons! But one downside is mosquitos! If you are looking for healthy, natural remedies try some of these:
• Vinegar: Apply a small amount directly to the area. Opt for apple cidar vinegar.
• Aloe Vera: Will take away the itching and sooth the swelling. Break off a piece from the leaf and rub directly onto the skin.
• Baking soda and water: Mix together to form a paste and apply to the affected area.
• Limes and or Lemons: Apply the juice directly to bite.
• Essential oils: This is my personal favorite! With so many to choose from, plus receiving other health benefits, this is the perfect choice for you and your family. Always dilute the essential oil with water prior to applying to the area. Choose from Citronella, Clove, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Catnip, Lavender or Mint.
Happy Summer! Enjoy being outdoors bite and sting free!