|Posted on 18 January, 2017 at 0:10|
This is the era when all of your past skin mistakes come out on show! During the early 30’s your collagen and elastin is starting to break down and you will start to notice the signs of ageing appearing. You may notice as this decade passes, your skin starts to sag and loose firmness.
Your pigmentation will be evident and the lines on the forehead and around the mouth and eyes will deepen. During this age, you will want to keep up a good home care routine and incorporate professional salon treatments to keep the ageing clock away and help keep your skin looking healthy and youthful.
Your past diets and food habits will also appear on your skin. Sugar attacks and mutates the healthy skin cells, resulting in premature ageing.
Hormonal breakouts around the chin can still appear and as life becomes more stressful during this age, you might notice breakouts on the neck area, which is a result of stress.
The characteristics of 30’ s Skin:
• Hormonal breakouts
• Skin will become more dehydrated
• Fine, crêpey lines
• Deep lines around mouth, eyes and forehead
• Slight oil flow on T – Zone
• Breakouts on neck and throat may appear
• Post Inflammatory scaring
• Sun Damage
How to care for 30’ s Skin:
• Keep up the good home care
• Exfoliate 2 -3 times a week
• Use a mask with lactic or glycolic acid
• Vitamin A & C are a must!
• Regular salon treatments
• Good diet and exercise
• Renew or Karma Cleanser – dependent on skin type
• Eye Restore Serum
• Skin Hydrating Toner
• Daily Protector Moisturizer
• Skin Renew Serum or Absolute A & E, Absolute C, Absolute B3 Serum
• Mask – Dual Treatment or Nightshift recovery
• Face & Body Polishing Cream
• Absolute C Cream
• Active Night Repair
Professional Treatment Recommendations:
• Rejuvenate Facial
• Refresh Facial
• Skin Renew Tissue Mask
• Vitamin C Infusion Mask
• Dermal Needling
• Brush Machine